40 & Counting

Oh boy, i've left the scene of blogging ages ago. I didn't know why i stopped. Oh wait, i was lazy. Lazy as hell to update anything. I think the last post was somewhere in 2009. The year that i got married. 10 years have passed and a lot of things happened, bittersweet things. And this year marked my 40th birthday. *sigh*

I still am not pregnant, that's one. It was difficult at first, the whispering and the talking behind our backs (some were blunt saying it to our faces) but as the years passed, we've moved on. It doesn't take a child to make a marriage works or your life complete or for you to be happy. It will always come back to your own self. Being just the two of us has given us plenty of time to do things that we both love doing together, and still have our own private moments and even night out with our friends.

Travel...Okay, vacation, i'm not up to that level yet where i can call myself a traveler.

For the past 10 years, we have been traveling to quite a lot of places, locally and outside of our country. I'm thankful for having a lifetime partner who understands me well enough (well mostly, he still doesn't understand why i'm obsessed with adidas!) and even he's not the mushy-i-pull-your-chair-i-give-you-roses kinda man, he has his own way to show his affections by taking me to places i've never dreamed of going. 

So this blog is about the time that i have traveled (okkkk vacationing) not only with my husband, but also with my friends. Most probably not flooded with text, but pictures. 

So till next post, i'll leave you here with this beautiful scenery.


Pulau Redang, Terengganu (it was known as Berjaya Redang, now it is called The Taraas)

Comments